From: James Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 June 2007 11:14
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Odd session behavior

Our production site is having some issues. We are getting some feedback that
sessions are going AWOL.  Some people are unable to add products to their
cart, some can but they quickly vanish leaving them with empty carts after
30-60 seconds. Everyone here has tried and our carts last for weeks with no
trouble.

Could as many of you as possible please try adding stuff to your cart and if
strange things happen to it could you let me know your OS/browser combo and
anything else that could be causing problems at your end like programs that
delete cookies etc...

Link:
http://www.uwish.co.uk

--