From: Phillip M. Vector [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 June 2007 15:06
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Large CSV File

Is it all brand new records? or will most of the data after the first be
already in there and need to be updated?

I learned that the best way to parse it is to set up a upload once
(using cffile) and then every week, load the csv file into an array and
then compare it with the data already there.

Of course, if it's always new data, see if you can convince them to do
uploads every night so that you can handle the data without to much hit
on your server.