My company is building a prototype for a self-service kiosk that will
need to read barcodes and communicate with a remote ColdFusion server.
We were thinking of taking at look at the Flex Barcode Reader that is on
Adobe Community samples.

Does anyone have any suggested starting points considering:

- The kiosk is self-service
- The kiosk will make remote procedure calls over a network
- The kiosk will not be running ColdFusion (but will talk to CF over the
network)

Thanks. Sorry for the very broad question, but I just through I would
throw it out there.

Ben Nadel
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
Nylon Technology
350 7th Avenue
Floor 10
New York, NY 10001
212.691.1134 x 14
212.691.3477 fax
www.nylontechnology.com <http://www.nylontechnology.com/>

Warning: The nutritional content of this email has not been approved by
the Food and Drug Administration.