you're sure the second one is bombing? Can you try the page with JUST
that one? Exclude the 1st one. Also vice versa, try the other one the
same way.

Yes, I'm sure.  This was a case of the same query being run with
different data.  See my follow up on a working solution, but I would
like to know why the solution was required.

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.