I know this may be a cfeclipse only question but I figured I would start
here. I have installed the Eclipse Plugins from Adobe that allow for RDS
fileview and dataview. The plugins work great. I setup my rds servers,
connecting is simple as pie and editing files using my favorite editor is a
breeze. The rds servers are nothing more than mapped drives in my network
but i prefer to connect using rds. My question is if I create a project to
the mapped drive the setup is fine and everything seems to be AOK until i
goto edit the file. The 2nd time I try and edit the file i get the following
error.

Save Could Not Be Completed
  Reason:
  Has been changed on the file system.

Does anyone know why this is happening or what I can do to resolve this? I
have been using CFEclipse full time at home and develop locally so I do not
run into these issues. At work I would like to make a full time move (part
time right now) to CFEclipse and just need to work this out first. Thanks
for taking the time to read this!!!

--
Thank You
Dan Vega