From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 1:58 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Using sessions with Flash Remoting

> I could do that, but the stumbling point is not really where to store
> the data, but how/where to have CF monitor these values and do
> something with them, without that CF activity being tied to any or all
> users.

You could store the session tokens and timestamps in the Application scope,
then on each page request from any user you could invalidate sessions based on
timestamp values. I'm not sure that would be a good idea, though - it might be
too much work per request.

Alternatively, you could schedule this.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software provides the highest caliber vendor-authorized instruction at
our training centers in Washington DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Baltimore, Northern
Virginia, or on-site at your location.

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net