Hello Mate,

There are only 2 or 3 rows currently in the table, from where I've been
running the stored procs from SSMS.

Maybe it would be worth you trying to replicate the issue, I dont want you
to spend much time on it as I'd feel a little guilty, but you've got the
schema, if you need the function code again I can post that for you.

Thanks mate,

Rob