From: James Blaha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 June 2007 13:14
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Telnet/SSH From CF?

Hi Rob,

I use CFSFTP a lot just for doing file transfers from my Windows CFMX7
server to UNIX, Solaris and Tru64 servers. The only time I use CFEXECUTE now
is if I need to run a shell script remotely them I would use CFEXECUTE to
call a bat file and SSH into a UNIX box then run the script and get out.

Check out: www.ssh.com

If you do want to go the CFEXECUTE route here's an example of the code that
might be in your bat file. In this example you would need to setup public
key authentication for your SSH software, make sure the keys are in the same
Windows server account profile that the CF service runs under.

"C:\Program Files\SSH Communications Security\SSH Secure Shell\sftp2.exe" -B
"C:\myScripts\SFTP_2_UNIX.bat  "put_sftp_file.cmd"

Hope this helps.

-Jim