On 6/20/07, Asad Khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi All:
>
> I have an existing website that was running fine on cf5, but ever since we
> have moved over to CFMX7, we are having issues with CFML.exe
>
> I just found out it is not supported anymore.
>
> Here is my current code that uses the cfml.  I am not sure how to convert it
> to wget.
>
> I have downloaded wget tool, but everything shown in documentation shows it
> as a command lines.
>
> <script language="JavaScript"
> src="https://www.xxxxxx.com/cgi-bin/cfml?template=/cgi-scripts/SSLLPSNInt2cgi.cfm&c=1259";></script
>  >

> this code is placed on various websites of mine. The code is to bring up  a
> help desk which is running on the domain above.
>
> How would i convert this to using wget.
>
> Any info would be appreciated.

I don't think wget comes in to it at all.  It looks like your call
above is the old, old way of doing things with CF, from back when it
was just a CGI interface.  I think what you would need to do is
convert these so that you are calling the CF page directly...

<script language="JavaScript"
src="https://www.xxxxxx.com/cgi-scripts/SSLLPSNInt2cgi.cfm?c=1259";>