Hi:
I wanted to introduce CF to some webdeveloping classes (I'm struggling to make
them start a CF course class) and I need a Video Tutorial CD/DVD which I can
suggest as a start point for them.
Lynda.com has one but it is for MX and the Dreamweaver 8 Dynamic Development is
mostly about DW.
VTC.com has one but I couldn't find it in my area.
Is there any other one? From Novice to Advanced or even Basic.
It will be great if the movie uses DW or CFeclipse as the editor.
I know you may suggest ColdFusion MX 7 Web Application Construction Kit (Ben
Forta) or other cool books but I prefer a Video Tutorial because it will be
much easier for managers/developers to start.
Thanks
Benign