In your case I would use either structs or arrays but not lists, since
Lists can get quite slow with a certain size. It's allways a string
operation.
In CF8 structs were massively improved in performance. That's why you
can use either an array or a struct. But since a struct key is more
informative than an array index, I would use structs. Then you could use
something like StructFind or StructKeyExists in order to check existing
keys...

Greetings / GrĂ¼sse
Gert Franz
Customer Care
Railo Technologies GmbH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.railo.ch

Join our Mailing List / Treten Sie unserer Mailingliste bei: