Sean,

I am aware of those limitations of onRequest() in application.cfc.

I have not done any of the stuff that Cutter has with multiple instances.
Fore some reason a couple of weeks ago I noticed that none of my flash
movies were displaying. I didn't really bother with it, but then I went to
use Brian Rinaldi's generator but it gave me the 500 error. Now we've got a
problem.

I am surprised that you are able to serve up swfs, since my setup is the
same as yours (minus the fact that I'm not running from the terminal).

Mysteries, anyone like them?

Aaron