Email never went out for this. Can anyone help?

> Here is a little code I am working on:
> 
> <cflayout type="border">
> 
> <cflayoutarea name="top" position="top" size="50"> &nbsp; 
> </cflayoutarea>
> 
> <cflayoutarea name="left" position="left" title="Menu" 
> collapsible="true" splitter="true" size="200">
> 
> <cflayout type="vbox">
> 
> <cfform name="left_menu">
> 
    
> <cftree name="left_menu" vscroll="no" hscroll="no" border="no">
    
> 
        
> <cftreeitem display="Link 1" value="1" parent="left_menu" 
> expand="no">
        
> <cftreeitem display="Link 2" value="2" parent="left_menu" 
> expand="no">
        
> <cftreeitem display="Link 3" value="3" parent="left_menu" 
> expand="no">
> 
                        
> 
    
> </cftree>
> 
> </cfform>
> 
> </cflayout>
> 
> </cflayoutarea>
> 
> <cflayoutarea name="main" position="center" source="main.cfm">
> 
> 
> </cflayoutarea>
> 
> </cflayout>
> 
> What I am trying to do is to have the links in the cftreeitems (link 1, 
> link 2, link 3) change the contents of the cflayoutarea "main". I am 
> not sure if using source is the best way to do it.
> 
> So when link 1 is clicked the "main" cflayoutarea is changed to "link1.
> cfm" and so on. I would like to have the update happen via ajax so the 
> page does not need to be reloaded.
> 
> Any help on this would be great.
> 
Thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Get the answers you are looking for on the ColdFusion Labs
Forum direct from active programmers and developers.
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/categories.cfm?forumid-72&catid=648

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:284900
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4

Reply via email to