From: Robert Orlini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2000 12:03 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: cfmail receipt ants

I have a CF form that when submitted emails a number of persons in my
company. One problem is that it seems to cut-off an address at a certain
limit.

My question: Is there a limit as to how many email addresses can be listed
in the TO= line? I separate each address with a comma and no space. I have
tried including a CC= and BCC= to see whether the TO= has some sort of
address limit, but the problem persists even though it moves down and
cuts-off another email address. It may also be a problem with the email
setup on our internal system as well I realize.

Any help appreciated or suggestions. Thanks

All indications though is that everyone receives the email. Below is the
error email the submitter only receives indicating a problem with an email
address:

<ssoberman@hw>

550 <ssoberman@hw>... Host unknown (Name server: hw: host not found)