Hi..
Thankyou for the information

Actually  ..
MY class is declared as Public only..
like this ---   public class Search1

and my class has only one public no argument constructor

like this ---
public Search1()  { }
Actaully there is no package at this moment

I modified my java class and
Actually I am using Ultraseek Search API in my class file and now its giving a
new error for me

The error is
"
500 com/ultraseek/xpa/server/UltraseekServer
com/ultraseek/xpa/server/UltraseekServer
"

I dont know why its giving this error and no Idea to fix it

and this error is coming at
<CFSET retval = myObj.search("hello")>     --- this line of coldfusion code

where search is the method with one input parameter String

Plz suggest me what I need to do if at all I am using Ultraseek API in the Java
class

and what is the reason for that error