Hmmm maybe I should go around threatening people who claim to have had bad
experiences at Hartsfield airport... pffft

..:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
Bobby Hartsfield
http://acoderslife.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Root [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 7:23 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: I'm being threatened again

A new comment was added today to my blog entry about Ray Horn's Rabid
BlogCFC.

Thought I'd share, cuz it's kinda funny.

"My name is 'Ray Horn' but I am not any known relation or have any knowledge
about the person by the same name who you defame in your blog and elsewhere,
which is publicly accessible and mass distributed.. However, I work in the
same field and by confusion you have defamed my name and reputation.  I
demand all such references by removed immediately or face legal action."

Funny thing is, I'd take the blog entry down under certain circumstances..
being asked nicely, in a sincere manner.

The top three entries when you search for Ray Horn on google are my blog
entry, Ray Camden's blog entry, and Sean Corfield's blog entry - all on the
topic of Rabid BlogCFC.

--
Rick Root
Check out CFMBB, BlogCFM, ImageCFC, ImapCFC, CFFM, and more at
www.opensourcecf.com



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Get the answers you are looking for on the ColdFusion Labs
Forum direct from active programmers and developers.
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/categories.cfm?forumid-72&catid=648

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:286321
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4

Reply via email to