>I believe the question related to the CPU usage at the time - if you
>watch the CPU stats, what happens when a flash form is requested?
>

>--
>mxAjax / CFAjax docs and other useful articles:
>http://www.bifrost.com.au/blog/

I don't know that this will be a lot of help, but I received that error once.
The scenario was as follows:

I have a shared hosting account with GoDaddy and a domain of myrootdomain.com.
Under the root I had a subfolder to which I pointed another domain
(mysubdomain.com).  In the subfolder I had a flash form.

When I would browse to the flash form like so:
http://mysubdomain.com/flashform.cfm, I received the 40% error.  However, when
I did this: http://myrootdomain.com/mysubfolder/flashform.cfm, it would load
normally.

What that means, I'm not really sure.  I assume it has something to do with the
mapping settings for flash forms, but I'm not sure.

Obviously, that's not really an answer for your problem, but perhaps it will
help others brainstorm better about what could be happening.