Right there with you one the murky bit. It took me too long to find
the section that mentions they offer CFMX as a Pro option.

If your client has their heart set on using it, my main concern would
be what features are missing. GoDaddy for example won't let you use
createobject, negating an Java access.

So, thats where I would start, find out what services they have shut
off and see if that conflicts with the thing you are planning on
building them. If it's a fairly simply "typical" website with a few
forms and some small data in data out applications, it'll probably do
just fine. However, if they ever need anything fancy, you'll be SOL.

As a side note, I've never been happy with any of the products I've
bought from NetSol. Domain names and SSLs mostly, yeah they work fine,
but the customer support is usually a nightmare.