But then you've still got two places you'd need to edit.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 9:07 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: "Dynamic" CSS

If you're comfortable with client-script you can easily apply the color
overrides that Dan was talking about client-side.

You can store and manage them in one place however you like (and array,
object, etc) - a default scheme would be applied first and then the script
could apply any custom scheme.  Not running the script would affect the
visual presentation but not the content so the few that don't run script
wouldn't be adversely affected.

I've not tried it but I think you could probably put everything in the same
file - a CSS set and JS functions and load the same file via <script> and
<link>.

Jim Davis