From: Konopka, Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 2:56 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF8 - Exchange appointment time issue, DST?

We're experiencing a problem with appointment times using cfexchange
against an Exchange 2003 server.

When we pull back appointments scheduled after November 4th, the time is
+1 hour from the actual time. November 4th is the new end of Daylight
Savings Time.

The same appointments appear with the correct time when we look at them
in an Outlook client. But using cfexchange they indicate +1 hour from
the time that was originally set.

We're running CF on top of Jrun v 1.6, so DST patches shouldn't be
needed.

Has anyone seen anything similar? Thanks!

Dave Konopka
Wharton Computing and Information Technology