Ditto the Media3 recommendation. They host Death Clock (3.6 million hits
last month) as well as two other clients of mine. I had issues with them
a -long- time ago, but for a very long time now they have been running
smooth and w/o any problems, at least as far as I can tell.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ UIN : 3679482

[EMAIL PROTECTED]