Hi

I've got an external shopping cart (over which I have very little control).
I want to send a shopping order to the cart (very easy form) but also have
(when the form is submitted) the data from the form fields entered into a
database.
Each task by itself is easy and I can get to work but combining them I can't do.

I have thought that the form should go to another cf page where I insert the
data into the database then submit the form details to the shopping cart.

But I can't see how to submit the form details programatically without someone
manually pressing a submit button??

can someone help please - this is driving me nuts

Seamus