LOL.  I think the general strategy (which several other replies have alluded
to) is:

1. Hire a munchkin to code your boring forms
2. Spend all your new free time becoming the nifty-cool guy in the dark room

After an interval that's both long (what a huge undertaking!) and short (but
what a guru!):

3. Earn the munchkin's pathetic gratitude by freeing them from their
drudgery

Course you could just use someone else's system, but where's the glory in
that :)

Jaime Metcher