Dear sir:
Thanks for the reply.
I'm really sorry for sending the questions 3 times. I didn't do it on pupose.
The mailing server showed no adding and I thiught it was my IE problem or
wireless internet internet which is now working very well these days.
Anyway I am really sorry and I do apologize for the mistake.
About doing research, nope! I did my research a lot but I wanted to use your
ideas in general. I didn't specify something because I felt it might comes with
answers which can help me modify the whole idea but surely you are right. I'm
sorry again. I will research more and I will ask more specific/technical
questions. It was my mistake and sorry.
Benign