I'd wager that the problem has to do with the fact that this is a shared
host. Something clearly isn't correct since obviously many people (including
myself) are using ColdSpring on shared hosts. You might ensure that the cfc
dot paths are resolving correctly (it looks like you might be using "
bunp9.coldspring.beans.DefaultXmlBeanFactory" which will break all of the
internal ColdSpring type paths.