Shane,

I took a stab at it:

http://www.bennadel.com/blog/1017-Splitting-And-Joining-A-Binary-File-In
-ColdFusion.htm
OR: http://bennadel.com/index.cfm?dax=blog:1017.view

I had to end up using the Byte Buffer as standard ColdFusion arrays
didn't cut it. The code seems pretty straight forward. However, I have
very little Java know-how, so take this with a grain of salt.

Cheers,

Ben Nadel
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX7 Developer
www.bennadel.com

Need ColdFusion Help?
www.bennadel.com/ask-ben/

Ben Nadel