Doing the "attachment" part of value makes the prompt come up for the
user to save or open the spreadsheet.  #filename# is the suggested
name of the file if the user selects to save it. file="#myFilePath#"
and deleteFile="true" are probably not needed in your case. In my
case, I'm actually creating an excel document (not just sending html
to excel) that gets saved on the server, then sent to the client.

--
Matt Williams
"It's the question that drives us."