From: Kris Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 10:01 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Weird CF8 issue, Customer gets asked for RDS login after
redirect from app login

I've seen strange redirects or errors happen for only "specific
customers" on our app as well. We've spent time trying to track it down
to some strange network configuration thing. In the end, it almost
always turns out to be application logic that is causing it to happen.
In our case, our application is client-configurable (e.g., all end-users
at client-X have this or that option enabled/disabled, etc; or
end-user-Z does/doesn't have some specific assignment). So, before you
spend a ton of time trying to track down an unknown CF bug, take a good
hard look at your application logic.

Cheers,
Kris