From: Erik-Jan Jaquet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 2:04 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: I am looking for some good tutorials or examples for learning
OOP

Hi all,

I am looking for some good tutorials, or example apps (open source
projects) on using Object Oriented Programming. I have read several good
ones, and I am starting to grasp the concept.

But the tutorials I read (cfoop.org among others) only discussed a
object that has no connection to other objects. What I am looking for is
a good example on using objects that holds data across several db
tables. For instance, I have a company table that holds a companytypeID.
I have a table companytype, with an ID and a description. How can I
create an object that shows not only the companytypeID but holds another
object with the companytype data?

And how does it work when I want to assing multiple contacts to a
company. How do I add this to my company object?

Anybody know where I can find sample code or good tutorials? Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Erik-Jan Jaquet
Toomba