Actually, that's not all that easy.  Regex is great for tokenizing, but
not parsing.  There are ways to determine whether or not you are
"inside" quotes, but in my experience, looping usually gives you the
best results -- especially when the text is not precicely what you
expect.  For example, quotes doubled to escape them, unclosed quotes, etc.

--Ben Doom