The easiest thing I've found is to just use a Flash/Flex form.  While I
realize this may not be ideal for all situations, I've had much success
with it.  I had a simple contact form on my website that was getting 3-5
Spam submissions per day.  I put up a Flash form, and that stopped 100%
of the Spam.

After reading all of the other replies to this post, I can't help but
wonder, is there something I'm missing?  Is there some reason no one is
using a Flash/Flex form solution?

Thanks,

Eric