From: Scott Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 9:52 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: To AIR or not to AIR?

Meaning that the purpose behind AIR is to make portable Desktop apps out of
web apps (as I understand it, from my brief research).
When you do this don't you negate any built in ColdFusion functionality. Or
have they built a ColdFusion parser into AIR?

Color me confused but curious

--
Scott Stewart
ColdFusion Developer