For anyone still reading this thread, I downloaded the java API from
cybersource's site, extracted it and there is a coldfusion folder in there.  If
you view the readme file it has a section about configuring coldfusion and what
class paths to add to the java.config file.  I couldn't get CF to restart when
manually modifying the java.config file like it instructed so I instead entered
the class paths into the CF Administrator (Java and JVM page) and then I could
restart CF.  Then you just go through the steps of generating your key, putting
that into the keys directory, enter your merchantID into the cybs.properties
file and put the dir path to your key file and your done.  Works beautifully
and saved me tons of time.  Tech support said that they just implemented the
coldfusion piece so thats why it is no where to be found in their documentation
or site.