I'm trying to loop over a list of table columns and use the "selected" 
option on the select tag to set it yes or no based on the value.. But I 
can't seem to figure out how to do this as I can't indent a # within a # 
pair.

Any ideas on how to make the check to see if it's 1 or 0 work?

===============
        <cfset count=0>
        <cfoutput query="Positions">
                <cfset count=count + 1>
                <form action="#myself#Admin.ChangePermissions" method="post">
                <tr>
                        <td>
                                #position#
                        </td>
                        <cfloop index = "Field" list = 
"DownloadGames,SeeSchedules,SeeStatus,SetStatus,EnterGames,SeeEmail,Employee,JobSettings">
                                <td>
                                        <select name="#Field#_#Count#">
                                                <option value="1"
                                                        <cfif 
'positions.#Field#' EQ 1>
                                                         Selected
                                                        </cfif>
                                                        >Yes
                                                </option>
                                                <option value="0"
                                                        <cfif 
'positions.#Field#' EQ 0>
                                                         Selected
                                                        </cfif>
                                                        >No
                                                </option>
                                        </select>
                                </td>
                        </cfloop>
                        <td>
                                <input type="Text" Name="ListingOrder_#Count#" 
value="#Positions.ListingOrder#" size="3">
                                <input type="Hidden" Name="ID_#Count#" 
value="#Positions.id#">
                        </td>
                </tr>
        </cfoutput>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;160198600;22374440;w

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:295667
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4

Reply via email to