I might be being a complete chump here and not looking at this in the
right way, but bear with me.

Currently I have some apps which use a variety of different
front-controller frameworks (e.g MG:U, Mach-II etc) and work well.
All use coldspring to wire in a centralised domain model which
accesses the DB.
The concept is based around a core business with relevant products
that are developed for many customers.

Now, lets say I wanted to put a flex front-end on some of my products
(or even just expose services out somewhere).  I have my existing
domain model so I just need to create the CFC endpoints for Flex to
connect to.  However, I want to be able to wire this together using
something like coldspring again so that different endpoints can call
different parts of the domain model depending on who they are and what
they are doing etc.

Now, how can I do this?  Are there any frameworks out there that can
acheive this (i.e a "back-controller" for flex) or am I looking at
this in the wrong way (having not properly dabbled in flex before)?  I
guess in short-terms I'm wondering if architectural frameworks exist
for the server side part of a flex app.

Neil