I'm not sure if I'm kind of "stretching" cfwindow tag or simply not knowing its
intricacy with javascripts enough.  In essence, I have the core of an app
running within a cfwindow (let's called it AppCore.cfm, function-wise, within
it, cfcs,modules are being called etc. etc... reasonably complexed); and
presentation-wise, within it, cflayout has four {cflayoutarea}s, namely, with
STATUS
login/logout (depending on user state); -- PASS (IE6/7, FF2)
start (depending on user state, applicable to new user only); -- PASS (IE6/7,
FF2)
main; -- PASS (IE6/7, FF2)
help (tab named "wikiTab", template-wise, let's call it HelpTab.cfm) -- Not
Stable
(this last tab was recently added, not on design paper).
What I mean is, {cfdebug} would indicate "Error processing JavaScript in markup
for element wikiTab: "

For all the {start}, {main}, and {help} tab, I used the "selected" attribute,
they are supposedly mutually exclusive.  The HelpTab.cfm would interface with
the AppCore.cfm.  It does not matter whether the action of a cfform within the
HelpTab.cfm goes to itself or the AppCore.cfm.

If you're heavy with cfwindow or have some fresh thought/approach I'd
appreciate it, otherwise I would have to drop it (kind of like cutting off a
finger...)

Thanks.