I know this question has been asked many times but this one is with a little
twist.
The FCKeditor seems interesting (it has spell checking feature), however, I'm
only interested in its spell checker.  Now, the "Basic" version in my limited
experiment did not seem to be configurable, that is, the "Basic" has the
following, let's call it {BasicDefault} for clarity,
FCKConfig.ToolbarSets["Basic"] = [
        ['Bold','Italic',bla,bla]
] ;
And when I edited it to the following, call it {BasicEdited} for clarity,
FCKConfig.ToolbarSets["Basic"] = [
['Bold','Link','SpellCheck']
] ;

Outcome, FCKeditor still uses {BasicDefault}, does it require something else to
be changed as well?

But equallly important, this thing disables/excludes my other javascript for
TextArea, that's bad, very bad.

So, the question is, any light-weight spell checker out there for easy
installation (don't want to get bogged down by compilation etc. etc. at this
point)?  I like FF2 for its spell checker capability...

Thanks.