I have two tables with identical structures.  The data in the two tables
is _nearly_ identical, with one table having a few additional rows.  I
need to find those additional rows.

I want to query the two tables and find the rows in one or the other that
are not present in both.  It would be OK to run two queries - show the
rows in table A that aren't present in table B, then a second query to do
the opposite.  The primary keys in the two tables are _not_ the same, so
rows must be deamed the same by examing a combination of three other
columns.

I've found some examples of queries to finding duplicate rows in two
similar tables, but not the inverse.  And most of those examples use the
primary key.