No doubt, it's cool and its presentation element is great.  Forget about its
history, started to use it since I was a kid, all right, just kidding...

What my pet peeve about it has two folds:
a) One can't do a {valign} within the context of CFGRIDCOLUMN, each row to be
verticably aligned is very necessary;
b) Though one can specifiy WIDTH for a column, the text is displayed all in one
line,
that does not make sense for reading, I understand, one could use a link via a
key for very detailed drill-down, however, what if you have a max of 50
characters of
this particular text column.  Mouse-over to display all its context would be
nice if such an ATTRIBUTE exists.  And maybe I need to eat something to be able
to think better?

Thanks.