If you wanna deal with crap like this, CT can help you. They charged us for a
domain name change. It was a bit odd because, WE HAVEN'T CHANGED OUR DOMAIN
NAME!  :)

Oh, and when I renewed our SSL cert, they created a new one, and charged us for
both a renewal AND a new one. Now you see one of the reasons I'm moving.  :)

Hell Sir,

I have confirmed that the name change was done in error on your account, I
apologize for the inconvience, we are removing this charge from the account and
applying credit for the charge. As for the SSL certification, the Sales
Department can assist you with the questions pertaining to the certificate. I
am forwarding this ticket to the Sales Department to assist you now that we
have resolved the name change issue.

Thank you,

xxxxx xxxxxx
CrystalTech Web Hosting, Inc.

If you want me to post more of these I have others.  :)