Hi Ali,

Glad to see that you are all about CF and want to share the love, this kind
of enthusiasm is great! A lot of the questions you are asking have already
been answered, running a few quick searches on Google should yield some good
ammo for your pitch (hint, try searching on "Coldfusion is dead", there are
many great rebuttals). Also a good place to find advertising material is
right on the Adobe.com website.

As far as your question #6 is concerned, security boils down to the
developer, not the language. I'm sure there might be some exceptions to this
rule, but generally speaking its the developers responsibility to build a
secure application.

Good luck in your quest to promote CF!

JAlpino