From: Sonny Savage [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 10:18 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: cfqueryparam

Thanks Mark!

I have recently started using cfqueryparam, I learned the bad habit of not
using them during my first CF job.  I had the suspicion that things worked
as you've elaborated, but I wanted to confirm.  The doubts in my mind came
about because I've done some PL/SQL programming and I've only seen bind
variables used when the value is actually variable.