From: Richard White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 1:05 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: open source ColdFusion UML CASE tool

>ArgoUML or Poseidon are two. there are quite a few, just do a google search
on it.

hi, thanks we have done a Google search in the pass which led to us using
argouml. it needs alot of improvement before it can be of any serious use.
so what we are after is not google search results but recommendations from
people that use the software and find it great.

it doesnt have to be opensource actually as we are just after some great
software. ideally it is specifically for coldfusion and flex applications

thanks, we look forward to your replies

richard