Thanks from what I have scene on Macromedia's site pertaining to fireworks, seems like 
a really goo package and
powerfull , all I want to be able to do is make better menu's and layouts of titiles 
and graphics while still
keeping them optimized for the bandwidth

Arden Weiss wrote:

> I use and like Macromedia's Fireworks and Photshop Lite -- a bit of a
> learning curve on both, but you never run into the "can't do" brick wall
> like you do on some others that I've tried. Fireworks is especially well
> suited to doing/optimizing web graphics.
>
> Arden Weiss
> 410-757-3487
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From:   Michael Barnum [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent:   Thursday, November 23, 2000 8:33 AM
> To:     CF-Talk
> Subject:        Opinions on Paint/Design programs, for graphics
>
>     Just wanted some opinions as to what has some power but you dont
> have to be einstein in order to figure it out on Graphics programs /
> Paint Design programs, for creating extras for web sites, like logos,
> and menus and such.
>
> Thanks and Happy Holidays
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at
> http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm
>
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at 
>http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm
>
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm

Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to