Andy,

>Has anyone on this list done any work with the FABridge code provided by
>Adobe for use in working with Flex?
>
>I've got it running great when it's in a plain script block inside the body
>tag. But the second I put it inside a jQuery $(document).ready call, it
>dies (with no errors). I've tried putting the call in different locations,
>I've tried loading in the SWF explicitly, but nothing works. I've provided
>a snip of the two codes below. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Just remember the whole purpose of the $(document).ready() function is to
fire off when the *DOM* is ready, but it doesn't mean all external images
and SWFs are loaded.

I'd just leave those calls outside of any ready() function, since I assume
they hook into the windows.onload event (which would be the correct event to
wait for to get a loaded SWF.)

-Dan