Hi
can i have the registry keys that u have gathered if u dont mind.....
i am also very much interested in knowing this
my email :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
thanx
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Watts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2000 6:57 AM
Subject: RE: IE Registry resources


> > It's OT, but I'm getting desperate. Does anyone know of a
> > thorough resource(s) for IE 5.x registry keys and their allowed
> > values? I've found a good amount but, there are still some keys
> > that show up when I'm using Registry analysis tools that don't
> > exist on my machine, and I can't find an explanation for. Also,
> > in my tweaking, IE is doing some weird stuff, like automatically
> > adding the 'What's Related' button to the toolbar when I disallow
> > customizing the toolbar in the Registry (weird).
> >
> > If it'll help, I've got an MSDN license, so I can get to pretty
> > much anything MS.
>
> I don't know if you've already looked at these, but it's all I've got.
>
> The IE Administration Kit allows you to specify IE installation options.
> Although you're probably not interested in using it for configuring large
> numbers of desktops, you might still be able to use it to see what's going
> on with IE:
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ieak/en/corp/
>
> There's an Internet Explorer 5 Resource Kit. I don't know what's in it,
> though:
> http://mspress.microsoft.com/books/2492.htm
>
> Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
> http://www.figleaf.com/
> voice: (202) 797-5496
> fax: (202) 797-5444
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at
http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm
>
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists


_________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm

Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to