>Just out of curiosity... if you cannot garner the functionality that
>you desire of the built-in tag, why be limited by it?  There are a
>plethora of other Ajaxy type libraries available that can help
>accomplish a goal, why limit yourself to just one?
>

>Matthew Williams
>Geodesic GraFX
>www.geodesicgrafx.com/blog

Well, I think probably you missed my point or I'm lousy in getting points
across.  I'm more like looking for originality in solution, and bear with me
for a shameful self-promotioin, case one, I've used cfajaxproxy its 'crew',
with other cf tag/function, and with dom etc. to create a feature, that my beta
users say, 'wow, it's very cool, I like it very much'.  So, with the same
token, other developers may have done the same (using same/similar
technology/techniques) to create something new and exciting, and most of all,
Useful.

Yes, your point of branching out to other proven libraries is well taken, I
need to evaluate cost/benefit for that approach...

Thanks.