Paul Vernon wrote:
> You aren't alone. We're seeing exactly the same and have been for a couple
of months.
> Not sure what the purpose of it is. It could be F***wits trying to inject
URLs into
> site content I guess to increase their back-links to game the Search
Engines.

Mark, Paul:

I had figured as much but was hoping there'd be some way around it.  We
launched a site about 2 weeks back and within 2 days or so, started
receiving notifications from that site as well.  None of these sites have
world-editable pages so I'm not sure what they're trying to do here.  The
frequency of the occurrences, and the constantly changing URL and client IP,
suggests a bot.

Thanks for the help.  As much as it sucks, it's "good" to hear this is
happening elsewhere as well.  I'll have to revamp the error notification
system to ignore this sort of error.

Thanks.

--
Mosh Teitelbaum