On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 10:44 PM, Cutter (CFRelated)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Just curious, but if you needed the fckeditor directory somewhere else
>  then why didn't you just download it?

Heh, actually because I assumed that the CF8 integration code was
somehow modified, and this is partly an exercise in getting CFTEXTAREA
going for a presentation I'm working on :)

I downloaded fckeditor 2.5, and tried two things:
1. pointed CFTEXTAREA to the downloaded fckeditor directory using the
basepath parameter
2. used a regular call to fckeditor (i.e. CFMODULE syntax)

Result: exact same error message.

However, digging around in the connector scripts, I see there's a
server path config variable. Seeing as in my dev setup, the files are
in virtual directories pointing to another machine on the network, I'm
guessing that's where my problem lies. The simple obvious setting
didn't work, so I'm gonna mess around a bit more and see if that's the
issue.

--
Kay Smoljak
business: www.cleverstarfish.com