Here's a follow up question. Imagine a situation where you pass a list of
IDs to a query. You know that the query will only return, at most, the same
# of rows as IDs. Taking the same kind of query, where the amount of bytes
returned per row divided into the buffers size would tell us to use 100 for
blockfactor, would you still use 100 if the # of IDs was < 100?

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ UIN : 3679482